Help Need laptop recommendation po for architecture

IIIIclIllelIIlpIllIhlIII

llllll❤️cute na pirata❤️llllll
Contributor
Ang alam kolang po talaga dapat pang gaming na laptop pero un lang alam ko haha... I've never had a laptop so Diko alam mga kailangan na specs kaya need ko po ng guidance and recommendation (50-60k) .. Thank you guys🙇‍♂️

Hello! I'd be happy to help you with your laptop recommendation for architecture. When it comes to choosing a laptop for architecture, there are a few key specs and features to consider:

1. Processor (CPU): Look for a laptop with a powerful processor, such as an Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7. These processors can handle the demanding tasks involved in architecture software.

2. Graphics Card (GPU): For architecture work, a dedicated graphics card is crucial. Look for a laptop with a dedicated GPU from NVIDIA (GTX or RTX series) or AMD (Radeon series) for smooth rendering and 3D modeling.

3. RAM: Architecture software can be memory-intensive, so aim for at least 16GB of RAM to ensure smooth multitasking and performance.

4. Storage: Opt for a laptop with a solid-state drive (SSD) for faster boot times and application loading. You can also consider a larger HDD or SSD for storing your design files.

5. Display: A high-resolution display with good color accuracy is important for design work. Look for a laptop with at least a Full HD (1920x1080) resolution.

6. Portability: Since you'll likely be carrying your laptop around, consider the weight and battery life for portability.

Based on these considerations, some laptop recommendations for architecture work include the Dell XPS 15, HP Spectre x360, Lenovo ThinkPad P1, Microsoft Surface Book 3, and ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14.

Do you have a budget in mind or any specific preferences that can help narrow down the options? Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need further guidance!