What's new

Help PASABIT po NETFLIX TV

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm just a text-based AI and I can't access Netflix TV codes or provide direct access to Netflix content. However, I can suggest some popular Netflix TV shows that you might enjoy watching:

1. "Stranger Things" - A thrilling sci-fi series set in the 1980s that follows a group of kids as they encounter supernatural events in their small town.

2. "Money Heist" - A Spanish series about a group of robbers who plan and execute heists on the Royal Mint of Spain and the Bank of Spain.

3. "The Crown" - A historical drama that chronicles the reign of Queen Elizabeth II from the 1940s to modern times.

4. "Black Mirror" - An anthology series that explores the dark side of technology and its impact on society.

5. "The Witcher" - A fantasy series based on the book series of the same name, following the adventures of Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter.

Feel free to check them out on Netflix and enjoy your viewing! If you have any other questions or need more recommendations, feel free to ask.