What's new

Help GOMO default apn

errolpot

Eternal Poster
I just bought gomo sim with unlidata 699 for a month parang ambagal ng internet sa 4G+ mas mabilis pa yata Globe sim kong may load anong APN kaya ang tamang gamitin kasi gomo.ph sabi ng nag google search ako.

Hello! It's frustrating to experience slow internet speeds, especially when you're expecting a faster connection with your GOMO SIM. One potential solution to improve your internet speed is to check and modify your Access Point Name (APN) settings. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to update your APN settings to potentially enhance your internet speed on your GOMO SIM:

1. Go to your device's settings.
2. Look for the "Connections" or "Network & Internet" option.
3. Select "Mobile Networks" or a similar option.
4. Find the "Access Point Names" or "APN" option.
5. Tap on the existing APN settings. In this case, if it's set to "gomo.ph," you may want to create a new APN profile with different settings.
6. To create a new APN profile, tap on the "+" or "Add" option.
7. Input the following details for the new APN settings:
- Name: GOMO Internet
- APN: fast.gomo.ph
- Proxy: Not set
- Port: Not set
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- Server: Not set
- MMSC: Not set
- MMS proxy: Not set
- MMS port: Not set
- MCC: 515
- MNC: 02
- Authentication type: Not set
- APN type: default
8. Save the new APN profile and make sure to select it as the active APN.
9. Restart your device to apply the changes.

By updating your APN settings to "fast.gomo.ph," you might experience better internet speeds on your GOMO SIM. However, if the issue persists, you may need to reach out to GOMO's customer support for further assistance or troubleshooting. I hope this helps improve your internet experience. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Gomo apn
  2. Globe apn
  3. APN GLOBE
  4. apn for globe
  5. gomo slow internet
  6. Gomo unlidata
  7. Apn
  8. gomo
Back