What's new

Help Instagram recover

Kentootx

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello po, di ko po sure kung eto yung tamang thread. Need help po mag recover ng instagram account. Sa akin pong instagram. Yung # po na nakalagay dun is wala na (super old na kasi) then wala pong email na nakalagay, pero andon po yung complete name ko and i need to recover it po kasi malapit na graduation ng girlfriend ko and need ko po marecover yung pics namin bago maging kami 🥹🥹 sana po matulungan nyo po me thankss.

Hello! I understand your concern about recovering your Instagram account, especially since you need to retrieve important photos before your girlfriend's graduation. Here are some steps you can take to try and recover your account:

1. Forgot Password: The first step is to go to the Instagram login page and click on "Forgot password?". You will be prompted to enter your username or email address associated with the account.

2. Email Confirmation: If you have access to the email address you used to create the account, follow the instructions in the email from Instagram to reset your password.

3. Phone Number: If you linked a phone number to your account, you can request a password reset via SMS.

4. Contact Instagram Support: If you no longer have access to the email or phone number associated with the account, you can try contacting Instagram support. Explain your situation and provide any information that can verify your identity.

5. Personal Information: Since you mentioned that your complete name is on the account, try providing as much personal information as possible to prove that the account belongs to you.

6. Patience: Account recovery can sometimes take time, so be patient and persistent in your efforts to regain access to your account.

Remember to keep your information secure and avoid sharing sensitive details online. I hope these steps help you recover your account successfully. Good luck!